Our experiences have taken us into Fortune 50 boardrooms, teams from 5 to 250, and diverse clientele including financial services, educational services, outdoor equipment, professional firms, medicine, hospitality and automotive industries as examples. We are happy people fulfilling our life’s purpose to support positive change.
Mark brings a unique perspective to leadership, inventing maps and models for leaders communicate and coordinate with greater ease. He is expert at sustainable change management, the language of leadership, organizational governance, succession planning, and emotional intelligence. He is adept at leadership development, policy governance, succession planning, and recruitment. His business career leading to coaching has included financial analysis, technology management, project management, and as CEO of hospitality operations.
Mark’s credentials include:
- BS in Business, Cum Laude, Arizona State University
- Certifications in highly regarded, master’s level coaching programs: The Hudson Institute, that delves deep into the intellectual side of leadership and change, and the Strozzi Institute, that integrates the somatic, or effective presence, side of leadership.
- Multiple assessment tools.
- EMT Licensure for 9 years, State of Colorado
Mark’s extensive community work includes President of the School District Accountability Committee, Red Cross, Huntington’s Disease Society of America, Tempe Leadership, Boy Scouts, Children’s Hospital of Orange County, and as a licensed EMT for the Medical Reserve Corps. Mark is an unusual coach, as he brings real-world leadership experience, including leading 300 people, understanding the core financial underpinnings of business, and the practical implementation of how to build a cohesive team.
Dennis, as lead coach, brings his life experience, training, compassion, and insight to his work as an executive coach to support his clients to become more resilient, think strategically and take effective action. Clients learn to better manage transitions and to maintain a sense of balance in the inevitable tug-and-pull of competing responsibilities. Dennis practiced law for thirty years and helped to shape the development of environmental law, both locally and nationally.
Dennis’s credentials include:
- BA in Psychology at University of Minnesota
- JD from Villanova University
- Adjunct faculty at St. Mary’s College
- Multiple Coaching Certifications: Hudson Institute, Strozzi Institute, International Coaching Federation
- Instructor at Global Institute of Leadership Dev’t and previously at the Hudson Institute.
Dennis has been a volunteer attorney with the Children’s Law Center and the Legal Corps of MN, Courageous HeARTS, and with a homeless youth group.
Kat, as lead recruiter, is a determined recruiter who is willing to continually seek and vet talent until there is a superb match. She provides support in both coaching and recruitment efforts, and she is masterful at asking the right question. Kat brings a diverse 25-year career as a legal assistant to a loan officer to a small business owner. She combines her business experiences with her restorative yoga as an appreciation for working with coaching clients to fulfill a better future.
Kat’s credentials include:
- Business Management Certification, Front Range Community College.
- Yoga Teacher Certification, Camelrock Yoga.