- This event has passed.
Delivering Outstanding Customer Service
May 15, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm$65
Anticipating, Solving, and Re-Solving Customer’s Desires
Customer service is at its best when we access that inner gem of ourselves and leverage it to interact with another person positively.
- Four aspects of memorable and complete customer service.
- Shifting from transaction to service.
- Fundamentals of emotion intelligence in service.
- Not just doing, but also being of service – a service presence.
- Taking action to deliver on customer needs.
- Managing breakdowns and difficult customers.
The presenter, Mark Haeussler, draws on 15 years in the hospitality industry, in roles from direct customer service management to fiduciary responsibility for entire hotel & restaurant operations. He is a generative coach with 20 years of professional development experience, 2 coaching certifications, and a bachelor’s degree in business.